Massachusetts Hospital Association
ACHE of MA Spring Student Symposium
Career Directions in Healthcare Management
Thursday, March 21, 2013
8:30 AM – Noon (A continental breakfast will be served.)
Massachusetts Hospital Association Conference Center
5 New England Executive Park, Burlington, MA
This event is exclusively for healthcare management and public health students!
Healthcare related careers can take many different paths, and the potential career options are quite diverse. Come listen to some of the experts in the field discuss how their careers have progressed and share tips on what’s hot in their corner of the industry. This event will introduce you to leading executives from the region that represent: management consulting, community and academic hospitals, physician groups, insurance providers, health policy, health information technology, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Lynn Nicholas, FACHE, President and CEO, Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Denny Brennan, Executive Director, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
- Sarah Iselin, Chief Strategy Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Amy MacNulty, President, MacNulty Consulting, LLC
- Christine Schuster, President and CEO, Emerson Hospital
- Vin Sharma, Associate Director, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Incivek Marketing
- Craig Williams, COO, Tufts Medical Center
- Jack Bailey, FACHE, Senior Director, Strategic & Network Affairs, Brigham and Women's Hospital
|8:30 to 9:00 AM||Registration, Networking & Breakfast|
|9:00 to 9:15 AM||Welcome and Opening Remarks|
|9:15 to 9:35 AM||Keynote Address|
|9:35 to Noon||Panel Discussion and Q&A|
This event is free but registration is required.