May 16, 2013
Creating the Healthcare Systems of the Future
Disruption and Innovation in the health care industry and in the ways patients are cared for are changing the environment at a rapidly accelerating pace. The status quo has become unacceptable, unsustainable and increasingly irrelevant. Organizations that succeeded in the fee-for-service environment need to change that mentality and provide much greater value or they will not thrive and, almost certainly, will not survive.
Forward looking organizations, industries and technologies are disrupting the status quo in dramatic ways. The future patient will be connected, informed and empowered, and an active part of her own care giving team! Healthcare organizations that can navigate this maze of new technologies and processes and can identify and implement successful strategies will be the ultimate winners.
- Joseph Kvedar, MD, Founder and Director of the Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare (Presentation PDF)
- Paul Nunes, Global Managing Director of Research, Accenture Institute for High Performance (Presentation PDF)
- Neal Lindeman, MD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Director, Molecular Diagnostics, Brigham and Women's Hospital,
Co-Director, PROFILE, Dana-Farber/Brigham Cancer Center (Presentation PDF)
- Moderator – Carolyn Jacoby Gabbay, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Jeanette Clough, President and CEO, Mt. Auburn Hospital
- John Halamka, MD, CIO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Plus all our Keynote Speakers
Registered conference attendees can access the Spring Conference videos for free. Contact Donna Powell at email@example.com for the password.
Those who did not register for the conference but would like to view the complete conference content can also watch the videos for a reduced $35 registration fee. Speaker’s presentations are available at no cost, but for the reduced $35 fee, you can view 2 keynote speakers’ comments (Dr. Kvedar's video will be available later this month) and the Q&A session with the panelists.
Pay below and a password will be sent to you.
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!