ACHE Cape Cod Cluster
June 24-27, 2013
Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club
Session 1: June 24–25, 2013
- Critical Financial Skills for Hospital Success
- Leadership Approaches to Patient-Centered Care - New!
- Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments
- Toxic Behaviors in Healthcare: Creating Systems of Respect to Impact the Double Bottom Line
Session 2: June 26–27, 2013
- Conflict Management, Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Cost-Effective Use of Legal Services
- The Courage to Lead: Critical Skills for Healthcare Leaders
- Effective Approaches in Leading Patient Safety and Error Reduction
- Growth in the Reform Era - New!
Two-Day Seminar Details
Time: 7:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Credits: 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
Tuition: ACHE member $1,325/Nonmember $1,530