ACHE of MA Panel Series – Presented by the ECN
Successfully Leading Change in Healthcare Organizations
Thursday, February 25, 2016
6:00 - 8:15 PM
Shriners Hospital for Children
51 Blossom Street, Boston, MA
Have You Ever Wondered?
What are the critical steps in planning any significant organizational change?
How do you begin implementing the change process?
- Learn about how to assess the need for an organizational change
- Be able to plan the change roll-out
- Understand how to communicate the change processes and its benefits
- Learn how to involve all stakeholders in the change
- Develop confidence in candidly presenting the challenges the process will present to the organization and those it serves
- Understand how to recognize the signs that the change is being resisted or is not working
Thank You to our ECN Event Sponsors!
- Gregory Pauly, MHA, Chief Operating Officer
Mass General Physicians Organization
Alastair Bell, MD, MBA, Chief Operating Officer
Boston Medical Center
Pracha Eamranond, MD, MPH, Chief Transformation Officer
Lawrence General Hospital
Rich Fernandez, MBA, Senior Vice President of Ambulatory Care
Brigham & Women’s Hospital
|6:00 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:15 PM||
Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
*Please note: Price will increase to $30 for all attendees on Monday, February 22, 2016.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Online registration is closed.
You may register at the door and pay with cash or check.