ACHE of MA Panel Series
Presented by the ECN
Technology Innovation: Changing the Face of Healthcare
Thursday, May 19, 2016
6:00 - 8:15 PM
Shriners Hospital for Children
51 Blossom Street, Boston, MA
Have you ever wondered?
Have you ever wondered what areas of the healthcare industry would most benefit from new practices or technologies? Have you ever wondered how healthcare administrators can most effectively implement change without significant cost impact for consumers and patients? Get answers to these questions and more by joining ACHE of MA for its Panel Series discussion on technology innovation’s impact on the changing landscape of healthcare.
This event is sponsored by the Early Careerist Network (ECN). Healthcare professionals at any career stage are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- ACHE members will earn education credits from ACHE
- Learn about the growth of clinical innovation
- Gain a better understand how the PPACA impacted the cost of future innovations for patients
- Discover trends in financing innovations
- Learn how healthcare administrators can encourage innovation when faced with clinical reluctance or resistance
- Learn how innovations in sectors such as medical devices and biotechnology will affect patients
- Understand the extent to which innovation should be used to encourage standardization
Thank You to our ECN Event Sponsors!
- Chris Coburn, Vice President, Innovation
- Tonya Hongsermeier, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Information Officer
- Taylor Lehmann, MBA, Chief Information Officer
- Laurance Stuntz, Director
Massachusetts eHealth Institute
|6:00 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:15 PM||
Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
*Please note: Price will increase to $30 for all attendees on Tuesday, May 17, 2016.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Online registration is closed.
You may register at the door and pay with cash or check only.