ACHE of MA Panel Series
Presented by the ECN
Role of the Media in Shaping the Public’s Perception of Healthcare
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
6:00 - 8:15 PM
51 Blossom Street
Have you ever wondered?
How does the media influence the public’s perception of hospitals, healthcare delivery and the impact of the “Affordable Care Act”? How have advancements in the media – from books, to newspapers and magazines, to videos and films, to radio and television, to the internet and “social media” impacted our understanding of healthcare and our engagement with healthcare as an industry?
- Learn how the public formulates impressions of hospitals, physicians, and the healthcare delivery system
- Understand the importance of media strategy and communication in today’s media world
- Learn about the comfort and familiarity (or lack thereof) of healthcare leaders with the media
- Understand the roles and motivations of reporters and media companies
- Understand the responsibilities of the media in providing honest and accurate information to the public.
Thank You to our ECN Event Sponsors!
John Fogarty, FACHE - Moderator
President & CEO
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham
Samuel Rindell, MBA DBA
Professor & Interim Chair, Master of Healthcare Management Program
New England College of Business
|6:00 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:15 PM||
Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Online registration is closed.
You may register at the door and pay with cash or check.
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!