ACHE of MA Panel Series
Presented by the ECN
Building Mentoring & Coaching Skills
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
51 Blossom Street
Have you ever wondered?
What does a mentor do? What does a “mentor-mentee” relationship look like? What is the difference between “being mentored” and receiving coaching advice or professional feedback? How does someone go about finding a mentor or mentee and how does building this type of relationship help you in your career?
To tackle these questions, please join the ACHE of MA for an education panel series discussion designed to help young professionals learn more about mentorship and how building a mentor-mentee relationship can accelerate your career and personal growth.
- Learn what mentors do and how they function in today’s healthcare world.
- Discover what the “mentor-mentee” relationship looks like across different areas of healthcare.
- Understand how this type of relationship helps drive career advancement and personal growth.
- Obtain specific career advice and a real-time opportunity to enroll as a mentor or mentee through ACHE.
Rachel Rosenblum, MHA
Chief Operating Officer
- Lesley Solomon, MBA
Executive Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Laura Wood, DNP, RN, NEA-BC
Senior Vice President of Patient Care Operations and Chief Nursing Officer
Boston Children’s Hospital
- Catherine Schroeder, MBA
Deputy Chief Information Officer
Brigham Health (Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization)
- Beverly Hardy
Innovation Strategy Manager
Brigham & Women’s Hospital
|5:30 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:00 PM||
Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
*Please note: Price will increase to $30 for all attendees on Monday, May 21, 2018.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Thank You to Our ECN Sponsor!