ACHE of MA Conference Presented by
the Central/Western MA Local Area Council
A New World:
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Friday, November 16, 2018
8:00 AM - Noon
516 Carew Street, Springfield, MA
Everywhere today’s healthcare executive turns there is another article or program touting the merits of AI in healthcare. Join us as we focus the discussion on using AI from many vantage points. Now that we have the data, how can we use it to truly make an impact on patient care? Can AI balance your budget? Can it improve efficiency and help with patient access? Can it help with current and future provider shortages? How will nurses and other non-physician providers benefit from AI? What are the ethical considerations for using AI in healthcare? We have asked experts to come and share their knowledge and perspectives with us in what promises to be a very interesting morning.
- Chaitanya Dahagam, MD, Business Development Executive, IBM Watson Health
- Joel Vengco, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Baystate Health
- John Danahey, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Iatric Systems, Inc.
- Mark Sugrue, MSN, RN-BC, Chief Nursing Informatics Officer and Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Professional Practice, UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Julie Yoo, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-Founder, Kyruus, Inc.
- YiDing Yu, MD, Serial Entrepreneur in AI and digital health; Founder of Twiage; Physician at Atrius Health
- Moderator: Bruno Nardone, FACHE, Senior Vice President, Solutions - Connected Health and Population Health, NextGen Healthcare
- And our Keynotes
|8:00 AM||Registration, Breakfast and Networking|
|10:00 AM||Networking Break|
|10:30 AM||Panel Discussion|
|12:05 PM||Lunch and optional tour of Shriners following lunch|
$99 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
$99 HIMSS New England Members
$150 Non-members (Join ACHE to receive the Member Rate.)
*$35 Healthcare Administration Students and those "In Transition"
*Students must be in a full-time Healthcare Administration Master’s Program. A Student ID will be requested upon check-in on conference day.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 Qualified Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $25 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!