ACHE of MA Panel Series
Presented by the ECN
Leadership Development for Developing Leaders
Thursday, May 30, 2019
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
51 Blossom Street
As healthcare leaders, it’s important to not only lead our employees, but also our patients. Leadership development is a lifetime journey – it can happen at any stage in a person’s career and should strengthen as time goes on. It’s often misconstrued that leadership development is only for new or early careerists. Anyone can and will benefit from leadership development no matter the experience, and no matter the industry.
Join ACHE of Massachusetts for a live panel series discussion designed to help healthcare professionals learn how to take the first steps in leadership development and how to apply them to personal career growth and development.
- Learn how to accelerate your career path
- Obtain long term career advancement strategies for reaching higher levels
- Discover effective frameworks for personal career development (i.e. necessary skills)
- Collaborate and network with fellow professionals who are passionate about healthcare
- John Christoforo, MBA, FACHE
President & CEO
Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare
- Andrea Paciello, FACHE
Executive Director of Teaching & Education
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Joan Clifford, DNP, RN, FACHE, NEA-BC
Medical Center Director
Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Steve Flaherty
- Moderator - Chris MacFadyen, FACHE
Regional Director of Operations
Cambridge Health Alliance
|5:30 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:00 PM||
Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE & BYHP Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members & BYHP Members
*Please note: Price will increase to $30 for all attendees on Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Online registration is closed.
You may register at the door and pay with cash or check ONLY.
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!