ACHE of MA Conference Presented by
the Central/Western MA Local Area Council
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Healthcare:
Tools for Implementing Actionable Strategies
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
8:00 AM - Noon
Baystate Health and Education Center
361 Whitney Avenue, Holyoke, MA
In today's healthcare market, the business case for diversity, equity and inclusion is clear. How are organizations building comprehensive strategies and measuring results? How is it helping to create a competitive advantage and provide care that is culturally responsive to the community's needs? This conference will focus on the tools that healthcare organizations are using to operationalize their diversity, equity and inclusion plans.
- Joanne Marqusee, President and CEO, Cooley Dickinson Health
- Sarah Perez McAdoo MD, Population Health Capstone Director for the Population based Urban and Rural Community Health (PURCH) Track, University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate
- Linda Rappaport, Managing Partner, Gazelle Strategic Partners, LLC
- Frank Robinson, Vice President, Public Health, Baystate Health
- Betsy Shally-Jensen, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Cooley Dickinson Heath Care
Moderator: Carla Villacorta, ACHE of MA Diversity & Inclusion Committee and Healthcare Consultant
- And our Keynotes
|8:00 AM||Registration, Breakfast and Networking|
|10:00 AM||Networking Break|
|10:30 AM||Panel Discussion|
$99 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
$150 Non-members (Join ACHE to receive the Member Rate.)
*$35 Healthcare Administration Students and those "In Transition"
*Students must be in a full-time Healthcare Administration Master’s Program. A Student ID will be requested upon check-in on conference day.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $25 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!