ACHE of Massachusetts Membership
The Value of Membership
Whether you are a healthcare leader working in a hospital, health system, clinic, university, or other organization, membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Be among leaders in healthcare management
- Grow professionally and excel in your job
- Enjoy greater satisfaction and career potential
- Contribute to and give back to your profession
See our video to hear directly from our members on what it means to be a part of the ACHE of MA to them!
National and Local Membership
All ACHE members located in Massachusetts are automatically members of the Massachusetts chapter as a benefit of being an ACHE member. If you are an ACHE member and would like to be added to the ACHE of Massachusetts member list, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not a current ACHE member, we encourage you to join by visiting www.ache.org/Membership.
Non-members are welcome to attend chapter events. If you would like to be added to the chapter’s non-member mailing list to be notified of future programs and events, please send an email to email@example.com
To be eligible for Student Associate status, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time in a four-year program in health services administration or related administrative field that leads to a bachelor's degree, or be enrolled as a graduate student in such a program.
- Be enrolled in a healthcare management program where the program or college holds at least a regional accreditation.
- Have your Program Director verify your enrollment in the program and your graduation date.
To apply go to www.ache.org/APPS/StuMem.cfm
New Member Orientation Information
Thank you for joining ACHE of Massachusetts! Our membership packet is designed to help you learn more about our national organization and your local chapter.
Questions about membership? Please contact our Administrator at 978-692-3548 or by email.
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!